Content 0 Files 0
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 0
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-20-2012, 10:10 PM

chelseadagger is on a distinguished road
Attention Bands!!!

Hey guys, I had 2 bands bail out on me at the last minute for a show at the Liquid Lounge in Long Beach on Dec. 1st, anyone who knows a band or who is in a band and available to play, please contact me ASAP!!! please be aware, ALL performing members MUST be 21+ with a valid ID....
Old 11-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Old School Punk

ARMoReD FiST is on a distinguished road
??????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseadagger View Post
Hey guys, I had 2 bands bail out on me at the last minute for a show at the Liquid Lounge in Long Beach on Dec. 1st, anyone who knows a band or who is in a band and available to play, please contact me ASAP!!! please be aware, ALL performing members MUST be 21+ with a valid ID....
Hi Chelsea, why are bands bailing? ie; Sound, venue, etc.?
Old 11-21-2012, 01:48 AM
Band Mommy

girlroadie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMoReD FiST View Post
Hi Chelsea, why are bands bailing? ie; Sound, venue, etc.?
Probably the same reason bands bailed on shows before... whoever setup the show didn't bother to check with his band members first as to when they were available. Either that or they are irresponsible little twats.

www.evilbrowncoiler.com or www.myspace.com/evilbrowncoiler

• I like kids... but I can't eat a whole one.
  • Friends DON'T let friends listen to EMO
  • Let go of my ears... I know WHAT I'm doing!
  • Straight! Gay! They all want blow jobs!
  • Life is too short for self-hatred, celery sticks and BAD MUSIC!
  • When life gives you lemons... Cram them up the butts of your enemies!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:26 PM

The bigger picture would be people just being unreliable. We just got our sound updated, so it is good to go. Suitable for a dive bar, not the Hollywood bowl, but a dive bar. I'm getting pretty frustraited, actually, cause this run of talent buying, I am having more problems with bands being reliable, and asking for tons of things, then just wanting to play and have fun. I think people are forgetting I am trying to provide a fun venue for bands to play at with out all the pay to play rock star bullshit, no door covers, and a lot of recent bands I've worked with have been upset for me not yielding to their every request, on top of that having an unreliable owner, ready to throw in the damn towel again, people suck and don't appreciate anything you are trying to do.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Band Mommy

girlroadie
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseadagger View Post
The bigger picture would be people just being unreliable. We just got our sound updated, so it is good to go. Suitable for a dive bar, not the Hollywood bowl, but a dive bar. I'm getting pretty frustraited, actually, cause this run of talent buying, I am having more problems with bands being reliable, and asking for tons of things, then just wanting to play and have fun. I think people are forgetting I am trying to provide a fun venue for bands to play at with out all the pay to play rock star bullshit, no door covers, and a lot of recent bands I've worked with have been upset for me not yielding to their every request, on top of that having an unreliable owner, ready to throw in the damn towel again, people suck and don't appreciate anything you are trying to do.
Hey Chelsea... Still need a band to cover? Poop is ready, willing, and able. It is already confirmed that all the members are available for that date so we would just need an "ok" from you. All we ask for is a drink for each member (Is that so much to ask?).

We have always appreciate what you are trying to do regardless of what has been said about the band. Personally, we don't understand what is wrong with a band that books a show and then cancels or why a booker or promoter would then put that band on another show after the fact.

Let me know one way or the other so I can tell the guys. You can either send me a private message on here or email me at manager(@)evilbrowncoiler.com (just remove the () from the @).

www.evilbrowncoiler.com or www.myspace.com/evilbrowncoiler

• I like kids... but I can't eat a whole one.
  • Friends DON'T let friends listen to EMO
  • Let go of my ears... I know WHAT I'm doing!
  • Straight! Gay! They all want blow jobs!
  • Life is too short for self-hatred, celery sticks and BAD MUSIC!
  • When life gives you lemons... Cram them up the butts of your enemies!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:59 PM

Thank you SO much for your words, AND saving my ass last minute. I would love for you guys to play dec.1st at liquid lounge, better than one drink, I can give each member 3 drink tickets a piece good for anything in the bar. Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you guys next weekend.