Content Files
Links 0 Ads 0
Links Ads
More...
Old 12-09-2012, 02:47 AM

Brainbanger is on a distinguished road
Brainbanger says whats up

Whats up?

After a couple of month reading this forum I thought it would be time to introduce myself. I am a 37 year old guy from good ol' Germany who loves good music. During the last 25 years I've been through Punk Rock, Metal, Skinhead Sound, Hardcore and even some form of Rap (Danny Diablo and stuff). I've been through the Punk/Metal scene, turned skinhead at the age of 17, found it lame after a couple of years, turned football hooligan and now I am a tattoo and music loving hardcore freak. I found out a lot of the music I love and loved once ago is from SoCal (Social D., Bad Religion, Bonecrusher and stuff). During my skinhead time I listened to a band called Final War which were my absolute favorites. So, all this bands come from OC? I give you my honest respect for this!
I did read a lot of stuff about the history of HB Punk and it seems I did a similar evolution when I was young. U know, being a punk/heavy (we didn't have any rivalry) brought some shit with immigrant kids, so we turned skinhead and later becoming riot-loving monsters. A lot of stuff'n violence in the football grounds was done by us. Oneadays I'm just an old guy who is freinds with a lot of blokes he fought back than. And that is good.

Anyway, I just wanted to give my props to u guys and say whats up!

Brain
Old 12-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Old School Punk

ARMoReD FiST is on a distinguished road
Wilkommen hier kameraden!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbanger View Post
Whats up?

After a couple of month reading this forum I thought it would be time to introduce myself. I am a 37 year old guy from good ol' Germany who loves good music. During the last 25 years I've been through Punk Rock, Metal, Skinhead Sound, Hardcore and even some form of Rap (Danny Diablo and stuff). I've been through the Punk/Metal scene, turned skinhead at the age of 17, found it lame after a couple of years, turned football hooligan and now I am a tattoo and music loving hardcore freak. I found out a lot of the music I love and loved once ago is from SoCal (Social D., Bad Religion, Bonecrusher and stuff). During my skinhead time I listened to a band called Final War which were my absolute favorites. So, all this bands come from OC? I give you my honest respect for this!
I did read a lot of stuff about the history of HB Punk and it seems I did a similar evolution when I was young. U know, being a punk/heavy (we didn't have any rivalry) brought some shit with immigrant kids, so we turned skinhead and later becoming riot-loving monsters. A lot of stuff'n violence in the football grounds was done by us. Oneadays I'm just an old guy who is freinds with a lot of blokes he fought back than. And that is good.

Anyway, I just wanted to give my props to u guys and say whats up!

Brain
Old 12-23-2012, 11:14 PM

Brainbanger is on a distinguished road
THX Fist! This one is from a German legend:

Last edited by ARMoReD FiST : 12-24-2012 at 10:47 AM.